Thursday, September 2, 2010

Getting Packed Up and Ready to Fly

Hello there,

So it is Thursday afternoon and I am feeling restless.  I'm basically all packed and ready for my 7:55am departure out of Colorado Springs...which makes me even more anxious considering I think I am completely prepared to go; although, I think if I only had my passport, visas, some money, and a couple outfits, I could survive Africa, so I'm starting to feel better on not having "everything" on the packing list.  I guess I will figure this all out once I get there.  Saturday consists of flying from CSprings --> Newark --> London -->Nairobi --> Tanzania.  I'm really excited to meet up with the group (28 people including myself, from all over the country) in Newark, learn a little bit about them, and leave with all of them on our way to London.  Goodness, it's going to be a wonderful experience and I hope I can share it with all of you.  I'm not sure how much internet time I will be getting during the week, the program says 2-3 times a week, so we'll see.  Dinner tonight with the whole family will be a nice going away get together.

Until Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment